RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Cannot pass login after global account hotfix.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 weeks ago
Hi, good afternoon. I was going to create a new character after my old one was wiped with the patch but at login screen wasn´t able to login. I change my password but it keeps me saying that username or password it’s incorrect. I am using my VO web page username and password but its impossible to fix. Also when creating a new account as I was doing before this week where there was an account wipe. Pls fix this.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Fraile.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 2 weeks ago
Hi,

Exactly the same... I downloaded the last version, installed but at login : working : connect - last error : invalid user name or password

I reset the password, the user name is the same as the one for the forum...

• Krilt
  • Lovely
  • BronzeSilverGold
6 years 2 weeks ago
Same for me to I send a email to support with an attachment picture.

Hopefully it is worked out soon enough. Been a LONG time since I seen how the

game looked, was right after COH shut down. So really wanna see the build for my self.

6 years 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the replies regarding the issue. We're currently in the process of investigating the matter now. We thought we resolved the issue with our last patch, as we did some thorough testing, but it appears there is something else causing the issue.

Upon changing my password here I encountered an identical issue. In this recent run, I noticed that the game accepted only lowercase letters for my password even if the site was looking for capital letters. So we're about to look into the client-side authentication checks. So if you have a password that has a capital letter, please try to log into the game with lowercase letters replacing them instead.

Please let me know if that resolves the issue for any of you.

• Krilt
  • Lovely
  • BronzeSilverGold
6 years 2 weeks ago
IronSight wrote:
Thanks for the replies regarding the issue. We're currently in the process of investigating the matter now. We thought we resolved the issue with our last patch, as we did some thorough testing, but it appears there is something else causing the issue.

Upon changing my password here I encountered an identical issue. In this recent run, I noticed that the game accepted only lowercase letters for my password even if the site was looking for capital letters. So we're about to look into the client-side authentication checks. So if you have a password that has a capital letter, please try to log into the game with lowercase letters replacing them instead.

Please let me know if that resolves the issue for any of you.

That doesn't work for me. Tried it before and right now.

Also tried making username lower-case. A weird problem.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Krilt.

6 years 2 weeks ago
Thanks Krilt for letting me know.

Try to use your existing password as it is now. I just updated one of the server config scripts to see if that forced a proper update.

• Krilt
  • Lovely
  • BronzeSilverGold
6 years 2 weeks ago
IronSight wrote:
Thanks Krilt for letting me know.

Try to use your existing password as it is now. I just updated one of the server config scripts to see if that forced a proper update.

Giving back feedback, it's working now just got to the character creation place, thank you.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Krilt.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 2 weeks ago
Thanks for the reply Krilt.

Fraile and RoloBxl, please let me know if you're able to login into the game successfully, if you don't mind.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 weeks ago
IronSight wrote:
Thanks for the reply Krilt.

Fraile and RoloBxl, please let me know if you're able to login into the game successfully, if you don't mind.

Yeah, it actually work and thanks. By the way, could you switch the symbols fo natural and magic origin because the circle one fits better as a mystic symbol. Waiitng for new updates and to upgrade to silver this month or later.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by Fraile.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 2 weeks ago
We actually have new designs for all of those, we just need to get them imported. Should be in by this upcoming patch.
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS