RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

mouse pointer vanishing.....

6 years 1 month ago
Right now testing things with 2 characters, one ice and one fire. On the ice character my mouse pointer has dissapeared. I can switch over to the fire character and it's fine. But whenever I log back into the ice character, mouse pointer gone? Cannot find a key command to fix this issue. What am I missing....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 1 month ago
After rebooting my computer the issue with the ice character was fixed. Still, was weird that I could switch from one character to another and back and only have the mouse pointer visible on the one character.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 1 month ago
As far as I can tell, it has something to do with holding right click and left click (to move) at same time. Usually if I log out and back in, it fixes it. Other times, I just have to click a few times and wiggle the mouse and it fixes.

Strange stuff though.

6 years 1 month ago
Not sure if this is the same problem I have, but seemingly at random the mouse pointer disappears AND every mouse movement now moves the character (or the world) around, shifting the perspective. I can still move and activate powers using the keyboard, but it is rather disorienting. It seems to happen equally on both my characters and I have to log out for it to reset, nothing I do with mouse or keyboard seems to change it. To make things worse, I can't log out without first alt-tabbing to another program, centering the mouse over where the ESC menu will be, and alt-tabbing back. It is not an immediately critical flaw at this stage, but obviously it needs to be gone before launch.

6 years 1 month ago
I believe I experienced this a while back, at first I couldn't figure out what happened. Then when trying to reproduce and couldn't I moved on to test something else and accidentally double-right-clicked, and that's when it happened again. Double-right-clicking again resolved it if I remember correctly- I'll retest today.

C4

6 years 1 month ago
Yes, I just looked back through my bug reports, I did report this on 12/14/17,
I just retested it in the latest dev release and can not reproduce it.
Please try to reproduce and/or watch for this after the next update - I'll be watching for it also.

C4

6 years 1 month ago
It may be related to the right mouse button, as I use that constantly to rotate since the keyboard is sluggish on my weak machine. But I can't reverse it with any amount of clicking, double-clicking or triple-clicking of the right, left or wheel mouse buttons (or any combination thereof). Just tried that now after reading the reply. I hope others have better luck. It usually appears within half an hour, typically closer to a quarter, but not instantly. Going to the login screen is not enough, I must exit completely, which makes me think it is caused by some weird interaction between the game engine and my hardware. I am sure you will hear more about it if it persists in future updates. ^_^

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 1 month ago
Yeah, that also happen to me but it dissapeared after I clicked both left and right mouse buttons to auto run without wasd. Also I was unable to click any button or exit by pressing exit game button.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...

6 years 1 week ago
I believe it is using both mouse buttons also. I have not been able to solve it without relogging in though.

5 years 8 months ago
I am currently having the same issue. once I click both buttons to move forward it disappears and I have to relog. rather annoying.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS