RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Commander Pet summon bug

• Xyrx
  • BronzeSilver
5 years 10 months ago
I have moved the commander rifleman and breacher summons to bar 2. Now, whenever I login, I get a copy of the summon buttons on bar 1 and if I remove them, I can not summon pets and the bar2 ones will still show up, but also will not summon. Bar 2 *will* summon if the bar 1 copies are there, but not if I remove them. Looks like it isn't an issue at all if I just leave them on bar1.

*edit* just tried moving the powers back to bar 1, and they function again without logging out, still no go on bar 2.

*edit2* More info. Looks like *any* power from the primary set moved to bar 2 isn't working there. Powers from the secondary set moved to bar 1 aren't working. When I swap their locations to the opposite bars, they work again.

*edit3* Tried this with the ice ranged powers, same thing. however, the hover ability works in either bar.

*edit4* I can't seem to open a new topic for this, says I fail spam check, maybe due to my multiple edits here. However, in the extreme North West corner of the map there is a seam you can see sky through in the wall. You can also fly through it to be outside the city border.
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Xyrx. Reason: Another bug found
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS