RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Server Down?

5 years 8 months ago
Finally downloaded the game. Installed on 2 computers, get to status: connecting then nothing. Tried uninstalling from options in launcher, nothing. Have uninstalled and reinstalled 4 times on each. So is server down? or is there something I am doing wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 8 months ago
Not to my knowledge but checking with support.

Did you email them? (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

5 years 8 months ago
I did email them no response. The server did come back late last night.
2 users said "Thank You!"

5 years 8 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
Not to my knowledge but checking with support.

Did you email them? (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Yeah: Support doesn't respond to emails. Also, people are still waiting to even get their account links from donations in other threads with no response.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 8 months ago
Support responds to emails, just understand it is a small team so it may take time. Also, please check your spam folder just in case.

5 years 8 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
Support responds to emails, just understand it is a small team so it may take time. Also, please check your spam folder just in case.

Even if they do, that doesn't explain why multiple people (myself included) don't have their game access from donations after waiting a week+ and contacting Support only to get no replies. There's "some time" and then there's multiple weeks.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 8 months ago
Ariamaki wrote:
AEGIS wrote:

Even if they do, that doesn't explain why multiple people (myself included) don't have their game access from donations after waiting a week+ and contacting Support only to get no replies. There's "some time" and then there's multiple weeks.

As you might guess, not everyone posts here once their issue has been resolved. ;)

Anyway, the support team is working with people on an ongoing basis to fix their issues, they don't necessarily post about it on the forums or elsewhere and we don't lock or delete posts about their issues once resolved.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS