RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Big bug no character.

5 years 2 months ago
i didn't play since last update, today i give it a try i downloaded the new launcher. I install the game created a new character than, only a white square appear, then i enter the game i froze, i had to use task manager to close the game. After that it created another character, then it enter the game but i was a blue square and fall trought the floor. Here a little video of it:

The administrator has disabled public write access.

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
5 years 2 months ago
Did this happen as soon as you logged into the game? This is what your first character looks like? Or is this what happens when you make a new one?

Edit: We are currently trying to replicate this issue, if we can't you'll be receiving a message from IronSight with some information in it for debugging.
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by SKIPJACK. Reason: New Information

5 years 2 months ago
Yeah it was the first thing when i log in, i try several time without success. Then i erase all game files and reinstall the game now i can't log in into existing character. After the re-install now it keep saying receiving characters, waiting to pick characters.

I made another short video where i show, the loading screen, when i create a new character i can get into the game but can't move with the keyboard, i have to use the mouse to move around.

5 years 2 months ago
Character loading problem

Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS