RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Character Creator

5 years 1 month ago
Hi all, Just been trying to set up a new character and am finding that I cannot select costume parts, in some cases I get the selection hand but this only changes the gender not the costume part have relogged in and out a few times and have changed the screen resolution but getting the same result. Any ideas?
Edit: It seems like in windowed mode that the screen isn't fitting correctly looks off to the left as the writing and colours are off the page and the same in full screen :( is there a setup.ini where we can adjust the game resolution to match the monitor resolution or a way we can force a particular resolution?
My monitor runs at 1280 x 1024
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Baracka.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 years 4 weeks ago
How do you even get to the costume creator?

When creating a character I can see the appearance>> in top right and Next>> on bottom right but they seem to do nothing, even when I have powers selected, names filled in and no error messages. I end up with the default character with orange hair. I am using the V10 version.

5 years 4 weeks ago
Yeah m8 seems to be that "maybe" the screen resolution is causing the mouse press input to be off. Not sure on that though had to fiddle around with the screen resolution and swapping between full screen and windowed a lot to get to be able to select a couple of outfit parts (not all). There's something amiss with it though or just could be a bug :/ Hopefully one of the Devs can help to point out a solution.

5 years 4 weeks ago
Thanks! Clicking around the area worked!

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
5 years 4 weeks ago
Sorry for the late reply guys, we've been looking into this and trying to figure it out.
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.

5 years 4 weeks ago
NP Skipjack glad we got spotted :P on reading through some of the older character creator posts it seems this has happened before and got sorted, so wondering if something has been rewritten into the code on one of the newer builds.

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
5 years 3 weeks ago
For those not in discord I posted this yesterday:

"Hey guys, just a quick update for those who have been having issues with the character creator, we're working on a fix for it and found the problem.
"
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS