RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Problem uninstalling the game

4 years 10 months ago
I was trying to erase my game for the new update coming. But now i can't uninstall it it keep saying unauthorize acces. If i don't pass buy the launcher it always detect that the game his install. His there a way to clean install it, i scanned my pc and erased all file before but it wouldn't work and everytime i close the game the game crashes.

The administrator has disabled public write access.

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
4 years 10 months ago
Deleting all the files should get rid of the installed files. However there should be an uninstall file within the folders. I'll have to double check.
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.

4 years 10 months ago
Hi today i deleted the game and the registry of the game. After reinstall the first time, that i started the game i created a hero. The first one i created was a white cube in the creator, but when i login the game, they was a girl standing. So i logout then try to create a new heroes, all of them where cubes and fall thought the floor. Its late gonna post a video tomorrow showing the step that i did.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Jake LoWang.

• Gerald Deemer
  • Premium Member
  • Heroic Roleplayer since 2009
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
4 years 10 months ago
Jake LoWang wrote:
Hi today i deleted the game and the registry of the game. After reinstall the first time, that i started the game i created a hero. The first one i created was a white cube in the creator, but when i login the game, they was a girl standing. So i logout then try to create a new heroes, all of them where cubes and fall thought the floor. Its late gonna post a video tomorrow showing the step that i did.

To be honest. This is annoying. Lot`s of testers have this problem. As the brackers are waiting for some progress the only news we get is this. If VO should become a COH successor one day we should start to show some promising gameplay imo.
Day one member of Valiance Online´s roleplay community!

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
4 years 10 months ago
Gerald Deemer wrote:
Jake LoWang wrote:

To be honest. This is annoying. Lot`s of testers have this problem. As the brackers are waiting for some progress the only news we get is this. If VO should become a COH successor one day we should start to show some promising gameplay imo.

To be fair the white cube is a super rare occurrence. And from what I was told anyone with the issue was given basically a new version of the game to bypass the corrupted files.

However we need people like Jake who can show us what's happening because no matter what we do on our side we cant recreate it.
Also, Jake, when you first got this issue Support sent you new files, please make sure to check your e-mail and locate those new files.
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by SKIPJACK.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS