RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Not connecting

• Dimas X
  • COH Player
  • Bronze
4 years 9 months ago
I loaded the game and waited for 15 minutes and it never connected as it said-Status connecting,anyone else having trouble connecting?
XVX
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Dimas X.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
4 years 9 months ago
Hi there, sorry you're having issues, here comes the basic questions so I can see if I can figure it out:

You are using version 10 correct?
What OS are you using?
Are you launching from the .exe file or the launcher after it updates?
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.

• Dimas X
  • COH Player
  • Bronze
4 years 9 months ago
I am using version 10 and I have windows 10 and I have tried launching from both and I get the same thing and the day before I was playing.
XVX

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
4 years 9 months ago
I'm assuming you've tried many times with the same error? Not just a one and done kind of thing?

Reason I ask is because I'm wondering if you were trying to log in while we had the servers offline for patching.
The connection display should only be coded to show up if the servers are offline.

• Dimas X
  • COH Player
  • Bronze
4 years 9 months ago
The server was online last night when I tried and tried this morning before I left for work,I even deleted all from my computer and reinstalled it and I get the same issue.
XVX

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
4 years 9 months ago
Alright, thank you for the replies I'll try talking to the team and seeing what's going on with the servers.

• Dimas X
  • COH Player
  • Bronze
4 years 9 months ago
And still not connecting,I have sent a email and have not heard anything back,any suggestions on what could be causing this?
XVX

• Dimas X
  • COH Player
  • Bronze
4 years 9 months ago
Well as of Sunday night I am back on! :)
XVX
1 user said "Thank You!"

4 years 3 months ago
Is the Server offline? I mean there is this valiance.shogn.net/forum/bulletins-patchnotes/3007 but that is about 2 weeks ago.

Wanted to see if last years problem has been fixed and I can create/see characters again. Right now I get a constant loop of "Status: Connecting...".

Did a fresh install and started from the launcher (but also from the file after the first failure) of course.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
4 years 3 months ago
Sorry we didn't post, it is still down as there is a lot being updated. Will post more about it today.

4 years 2 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
Sorry we didn't post, it is still down as there is a lot being updated. Will post more about it today.

:(

... it's dead, isn't it? I guess ppl reading this would probably roll eyes 'cause its pretty obvious for a while now but an official statement would be nice. And the right thing to do.

4 years 2 months ago
The server may be down because the devs are too busy playing the resurrected grandfather of all Superhero MMOs (wink, wink), it has returned from the digital graveyard :)

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
4 years 2 months ago
We should have been more clear but it's been down as we've been doing a lot of upgrades as mentioned in spotlighted in another post on the forum. Here is the text and video for your convenience and the video description has more information. B)
We take a walking (and flying) tour of the latest updates to the city. Check it out!

Oh and though some of us may be playing other games in our spare time... whatever that is... that doesn't mean we aren't focused on development. Everyone needs a break now and then lol
1 user said "Thank You!"

4 years 2 months ago
Ok. Nice to see. I hope you're not too upset about me being erhm... upset. Its just when someone posts about giving an status update "later today" I think of an Earth day or maybe even three with delay 'cause game development is a bitch; but not a Venus day.

I'll just lean back, hope to see the game fulfilled as envisioned by all and do not expect the servers back up in the foreseeable future; which I guess in term of being more focused on developing the game might even be a good thing since you're one distraction down that does not really add to the final game but could lead into some kind of dual development.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
4 years 2 months ago
If I got upset by people expressing themselves I'd be in the wrong job! ;)

Thanks for the support and we should have more updates... in a bit (heh heh).
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS