RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Custom Powerset

• Takron
7 years 7 months ago
How much would I have to donate to design my own powerset
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 7 months ago
one million dollars... *Dr. Evil laugh* :evil:
LOVE & PEACE!!! =D

7 years 7 months ago
I would personally love a Mastermind type like that which was in CoX

Just my thoughts :)

7 years 7 months ago
Elovud wrote:

They have already planned for 3 distinct Mastermind types.

7 years 7 months ago
That is awesome! Very excited to test this game out. I've only known of Valiance for a short time now so I was not around when the test servers were online.
LOVE & PEACE!!! =D

7 years 7 months ago
How much would I have to donate to design my own powerset

We've considered this idea, but in the far future. We still have a ton of our own power sets to optimize and fully realize like Whip Melee and Elastic Melee. If we do decide to take on custom power sets in the future, we'll make sure to keep everyone updated.

Check this out Elovud. This is fresh off my desk, and includes all the latest archetypes in-game. Most of which players won't have access to for a while. We added a new pet control archetype called Partner. This allows you to create another character that acts as your... well.. partner. This was heavily inspired by duos like Cloak & Dagger, and Batman & Robin.

7 years 7 months ago
I thought I saw a Pet Controller that also had ranged damage.

The partner one sounds interesting.

What I liked about the Mastermind in CoX was that it was your focus and you could bring an army to the table broken down into 3 tiers.

I dont know much detail on your Pet Controllers yet to weigh in like do they have just one or multiples?

It all sounds good and I appreciate you replying with that updated info.

Is there any timeline yet as to when Alpha will be ready to check out?

Thanks.

7 years 7 months ago
All pet classes except the Partner can control up to 3 minions at once. Regarding a range damage pet controller, we don't have one of those "yet".

7 years 7 months ago
Awesome. Nothing makes a good summoner like lots of minions.

Well hopefully I will be able to see what things are like in the near future.

7 years 7 months ago
Hi there,

I am currently a tele-empath player with Champions Online. I am interested in donating to Valiance, in hopes to build a proper Mentalist power-set for Telepaths, Empaths, Somnipath, Neuropath, Telekinesis, Cyberpaths, and Psychics.

I loved the graphic concepts from City of Heroes (Yet -- Empathy was consist of a pure heal build.) In Champions Online (The build is a combination of 'Telepathic' assaults with Two Heals -- which is close to giving the whole Empathic feel) My point -- When I donate, will that help contribute to the overall fruition of Valiance? Can I donate to an specific area of the game for Mentalists? More importantly, a solid Empath build that can use assaults, heals, (De)Buffs that would make a complete honest empath power that no other game has done yet.

Is that possible here?

Thanks,

Psirus - DELTA
primusdatabase.com/index.php?title=Psirus

7 years 7 months ago
Psirus, we are currently developing based on the path that is expressed in the reward section. It's shown in a way that reflects the process in which things must be completed in order to proceed to the new task. So, donors are unable to target a specific task. Regarding your other question, however, I'm certain our system will suit you well.

Our Systems Director has already planned a solution for unique power set differentials. For example, the first healing power set is called Healing Energy. This power set is based on a sci-fi concept of hyper-biological frequency-based healing; one in which the healer projects various forms of energy towards her ally or herself, in order to stimulate hyper-biological healing. Instead of reskinning the power set with different particles and changing the animations, our Systems Director is making a completely different power set for different forms of healing. For example, maybe you heal mentally, that would be a completely separate healing power set called "Mental Reconstruction", with completely different abilities within it. Those ability will also not simply be duplicates of the Healing Energy power set with different names.

Our power sets are going to be as diverse and flexible as all other elements in our character generator, and I'm confident you'll find a fitting power set for your character.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS