RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Before the switch to Steam

7 years 6 months ago
will we have a chance to know what are reward levels consist of? I donated previous to this current site and then again with the current reward system. I bought the gold but don't know if my previous donation counts toward these current rewards. Or do I need to spend at least $200 on this current cycle to get platinum and my previous donation counts toward some other type of rewards?

I would really like to know where I stand before the switch since you mentioned the current rewards will remain exclusive. Some of us might want to see if we can bump ourselves up a tier.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 6 months ago
Yes SavageFist, we'll be updating the system to show greater details in a pop-up, for each reward tier. We're also currently finish the last of the merging of the old site database into the new site database. You'll then see your details updated, and if you've already donated by the time of the merge, the merge donations will be layered on top of your existing donations. We are expecting to have at least 1-2 months before the on-site funding module closes, and next week we expect to have the data merger complete. So if you'd like to wait on the merge, feel free to.

We appreciate your support, and look forward to the completion of the merge to allow you and others to have access to your rewards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS