RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

# of Backers

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
24h ago the count was around 279 (I was 280 :P). Since then I have been refreshing the page and noticed the count slowly increasing. Right now it's at 320. It's exciting isn't it? I'm really rooting for this project to reach its financial goal! I think the livestreams are helping by showing how real this is, and its not some pipe dream. Soon the game will be playable! By then, I am sure the count will increase faster by allowing everyone to get our hands on experience!
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by HotNerd.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
3 users said "Thank You!"

6 years 8 months ago
Thanks HotNerd. It really means a lot to our team. We appreciate you all, so much. It's truly an honor to bring this world to life with your help. I'm sure most people that donate to our cause don't really ponder just how far their donations can carry the project. We're all excited here, and we're looking forward to showing more and more over the next few weeks.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 8 months ago
It is exciting, I have been following every since i have heard of this project I am even thinking of donating again. I want this to game to be a great success. :)

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
THE FINANCIAL GOAL MUST BE MET!!!! :D
2 users said "Thank You!"

• Muppy
  • Muppy is Muppy
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    GoldPlatinum
6 years 8 months ago
I just added to that count with a 250 dollar donation! Lets keep this funding train going.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 8 months ago
Muppy wrote:
I just added to that count with a 250 dollar donation! Lets keep this funding train going.

I just added $100, will try to add more later in the month.

• Haplo
  • Premium Member
6 years 8 months ago
You don't know how heartwarming it is to read stuff like this for those of us that have been around for a while. I donated as much as I could, several times, back when this started. I haven't really been able to donate much of anything this last year and it is just so awesome to see new people coming in and donating. This team has just been so awesome to watch, and they have been so great with the community.

Exciting times to have everyone coming in to be here as it all happens! WOO!
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS