RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

So way back in 2015....

7 years 4 months ago
....I was in I guess what was pre-alpha, not sure what stage it was in then, it was around launcher 8.0. I logged a good bit and did a bunch of testing and would e-mail my findings to valiance support. Back at that time I don't remember there being a funding option but maybe there was. So my question, would I be at all considered a founder? Never hurts to ask :cheer:
"To be at one with your weakness is your greatest strength"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
7 years 4 months ago
Icculus wrote:
....I was in I guess what was pre-alpha, not sure what stage it was in then, it was around launcher 8.0. I logged a good bit and did a bunch of testing and would e-mail my findings to valiance support. Back at that time I don't remember there being a funding option but maybe there was. So my question, would I be at all considered a founder? Never hurts to ask :cheer:

Best thing is to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with any information you remember (or that they ask for) and they will check.

• Oskmey
  • WOOT!
  • FounderBronzeSilver
7 years 4 months ago
Just wanted to thank Icculus for posting the question and a big thank you to the person taking care of the support email. I sent in a similar question recently (muddied a bit more since I have used multiple email addresses since pre-pre-Alpha). Thought it may take a few days to get a reply but nope, it was pretty darn quick.

7 years 4 months ago
NP Oskmey, and I had the same quick support response as well :)

Just as FYI for anyone who wanted to know the answer, while I was in pre-alpha I did not donate during that time so I am excluded from any founder type of status. At this point I'm just hoping for Alpha status :)
"To be at one with your weakness is your greatest strength"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS