RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Donation :)

7 years 4 weeks ago
If I am making a donation how would I go about becoming a part of the alpha? Thank you in advance for any help!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 3 weeks ago
By creating an account and posting here, you've already fulfilled the obligations for a possible invite to the Alpha.

-Wolf sends
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 8 months ago
never saw anything that mentioned needing to post something in addition to donation

6 years 8 months ago
Quite possibly correct. I just said that by posting in the forums, you've already done everything needed to be considered for Alpha testing. At least, that's what Aegis stated some months ago (valiance.shogn.net/forum/bulletins-news/224-play-now?start=40} Don't know if that's changed at all.

-Wolf sends

• cyanpill
  • Rise of the Pheonix!
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
Currently the game is in "investor alpha" meaning people who've donated get access. At some point they will open it up to more people, like people who've commented on the forums, people winning contests, etc. And then later it'll be open to everyone. But they don't want thousands playing all at once so soon.
Backer #261
Check out SEGS, an attempt to remake CoH servers!

• KidRad
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
You don't need to do anything, just wait to see the "Investor Discussion" forum appear in the forum index, and you will see a thread in there with the download link. I donated yesterday evening, and woke up to have access this morning. They have a million things on their plate right now, so give it time and be patient. Might not show up till tonight or tomorrow if you just donated today.
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS