RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Donation history

7 years 2 months ago
I notice that at some point I have been demoted from Gold to Silver badge. Now I am mildly curious as to whether some of the people who departed from the studio split the donations as well? :P On a more practical note, is there anywhere on or around the site where I can find my donation history while I am logged in, so as to compare it to my own logs and see where the discrepancy has arisen.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
7 years 2 months ago
I think they raised the cost of the tiers at some point, How much did you donate? Gold is now 100 dollars total.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by ZeeHero.

7 years 2 months ago
$165 in total (40+30+50+25+20 according to the confirmation mails). In the past they used to sum them up, so if the brackets now just refers to the highest single donation, that would also explain it.

7 years 2 months ago
I'm in the same boat. Only my last two donations are recognized at this time. I have 2 other $20 confirmation emails and am out of luck on finding my initial $50 donation(IIRC). I've mentioned this in the past and they said they still had the info with the intention of showing us vet rewards or vet cash we can use for the store in our profile. Whether that has changed now that we have a personal progress bar on the donation page, I don't know.

Edit: forgot to check PayPal and I found it, $50 on Mar 1, 2016 but then I don't see the two $20 so maybe those didn't go through. /sigh, that's why it would have been nice to have the continued tracking here. The lack of tracking also kept me from donating more but it appears they are finally getting the website and donation rewards straightened out better.
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by SavageFist.

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
7 years 2 months ago
Maybe contact support, because I think you should be gold tier with that amount.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

7 years 2 months ago
As expected, I am not the only one. In that case they should probably just fix their database instead of waiting for each person to discover it on their own and contact them. But it would still be motivating to have an overview of our donations on the site, I think.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
7 years 2 months ago
Itlandm wrote:
On a more practical note, is there anywhere on or around the site where I can find my donation history while I am logged in, so as to compare it to my own logs and see where the discrepancy has arisen.

Yes by visiting the donation page, there is a bar along the side that shows your progress to the next tier.

7 years 2 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
Itlandm wrote:
On a more practical note, is there anywhere on or around the site where I can find my donation history while I am logged in, so as to compare it to my own logs and see where the discrepancy has arisen.

Yes by visiting the donation page, there is a bar along the side that shows your progress to the next tier.

As mentioned by myself and Itlandm, this progress bar does not show donations prior to your current system. Are there still plans to show ALL of our donations in our profiles?

7 years 2 months ago
If there had been dividing lines in the bar for each donation, it would have been what I thought of. As it is now, I can't see if it is my two first or my last and third last donation that has disappeared, as they add up to the same amount. But yeah, normally this should be enough to motivate people. It's a good feature. You can't really program your web site for the eventuality that your company splits and your coworkers leave with part of the donations.

Personally I think Silverhelm should reinstate the donations, since the donors are just innocent bystanders in this matter. But I certainly don't mind if they delay implementing the donor rewards until the rest of the game is up and go. Like the tail end of the open beta or something. I'm only here for the extra character slot. ^_^

7 years 2 months ago
Probably also worth mentioning that the ambiguity in donor records might prevent some people from donating right now. It definitely is stopping me. I sent a support email about it as well.

6 years 10 months ago
Seems to be alot of this going on. I have contacted support several times and still I can't find my donations. I know I have donated at least $150.00 but can't find it.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 10 months ago
Our support email has been "nuked" by spammers and people asking for free keys. :(

We are setting up a ticket system but will let the support folks know about this in the meantime and let you know what's up.

Sorry for the problems!

6 years 10 months ago
Hi everyone. I just published a new thread, and wanted to let everyone here know that we finished Donation + Kickstarter database merge last night. Hereis a link to the thread:

valiance.shogn.net/forum/bulletins-support/2809

I also noticed quite a few of you have now caught up to me on my personal donations. I'm only 20 dollars away from diamond, so it looks like I should toss that into the pot soon haha.

Thanks, as always, for supporting our venture. We're working really hard to get the patch wrapped up and ready for launch, and are confident you will all enjoy the latest updates.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS