RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

How to access alpha?

6 years 9 months ago
Hello, fellow men in tights.

I've been searching for information regarding the amount I have to donate in order to access the alpha right now.

Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks in advance.

~ Falsey
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 9 months ago
I donated $25 and got access to the Alpha, but I did this over the weekend. I am unsure if you still get Alpha if you were to donate now. Hopefully someone will be able to answer that.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 9 months ago
If you donate at any time you will receive an invite to Investor Alpha soon after.

Minimum is $25.

6 years 8 months ago
Then could somebody tell me how to download the game, so I can play it, I can get to here and I try play now and that does not work. I am getting pretty frustrated since I was the very first level 50 in pre-Alpha so long ago.

6 years 8 months ago
Freedom wrote:
Then could somebody tell me how to download the game, so I can play it, I can get to here and I try play now and that does not work. I am getting pretty frustrated since I was the very first level 50 in pre-Alpha so long ago.

Go Here: valiance.shogn.net/forum/investor-general/2554-download-links

This thread, first post in thread, is the link to the .zip file. Download and extract the contents.

Once downloaded, run the Launcher. Choose the folder you'd like to save the game data to and the launcher does the rest. Once it is finished, click Play.

On the login screen, create a login. The website and game databases are seperate, so if you haven't logged into the game, you don't have a profile created.

Once you login, create a character and off you go.

• Kozar
  • FounderBronze
6 years 8 months ago
Hello i Just recently donated, how long does it normally take before you get an invite to alpha?

• Kouen
  • FounderBronzeSilver
6 years 8 months ago
I have not received my invite yet but received a confirmation email of my donation

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 8 months ago
Please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you want to check on the status of your alpha access but please wait 24 hours after making your donation.

Thank you.

6 years 8 months ago
How do I start playing this game?? Do I wait to receive an email from the company first??

:huh:

6 years 8 months ago
LeeLicious wrote:
How do I start playing this game?? Do I wait to receive an email from the company first??

:huh:

The game is currently only open for an investor alpha phase. It's no where near a complete game, although I will say that I have enjoyed the testing and bug reporting. It's fun to think I'm helping with development.

If you would like to participate in the alpha testing, please see the donations page. Once you've donated, you'll receive an email with further instructions on how to download.

6 years 8 months ago
i donated and no email yet it has been hours
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by garrettostrom.

6 years 8 months ago
garrettostrom wrote:
i donated and no email yet it has been hours

I've read from others, it may take up to 24 hours to receive the link. If after 24 hours you still don't have it, you can email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

6 years 8 months ago
I've emailed support twice since Aug 12 and still have heard nothing.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 8 months ago
Please be patient they are very backed up.
2 users said "Thank You!"

6 years 7 months ago
I donated yesterday and haven't received an email yet. It's been a little over 24 hours.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 7 months ago
It looks like we've been able to filter out the spammers so please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you need assistance!
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS