RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Launcher shows "Status: Unconnected..." on start

6 years 11 months ago
When I start the launcher for the alpha, it loads up "starting area" and comes to the create account place - then suddenly shows a message "Status: Unconnected...".

From there, I am unable to create account or do anything except close it (or go to settings).

Possible causes could of course be that I am in Norway (Europe), not America. Hopefully not? Server status are "up" according to twitters sent and I've tried some times but its always the same.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 11 months ago
Same

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
Since always or since when?

6 years 11 months ago
Unfortunately always, but I got it yesterday so not so long I guess :)
But it has been persistent.

6 years 11 months ago
Launcher is still showing "Status: Unconnected" as of 2:00 EDT. Is a reload needed since the Patch was added, or is the server offline due to update work?

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
6 years 11 months ago
Did you successfully download todays patch? Right now I faced the same issue of "Unconnected message" at the login screen. But I may have just fixed it by right clicking the launcher and running as administrator. I no longer have the unconnected message after downloading a 1.1gb patch.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
Server is online.

Please make sure you are launching using Valiance_Launcher_32bit.exe it is not just an installer, it is the launcher and updater for the game.

If still unable to connect please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and give them more information including your system specs, location (country/region) and internet provider.

Thank you!

6 years 11 months ago
Dug through my files and found the correct launcher file, patch loaded and it working. Thank you for the information. Posted the launcher link to my Desktop.

6 years 11 months ago
Ok, so it works now. Re-ran the installer and I obviously managed to install before the patch was live. Thanks for the hints here.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS