RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

What is the appropriate length of time to wait fot

6 years 8 months ago
The title says it all, but how long should we expect to wait before our emails regarding getting 2014 donations added to our current amounts will be answered? My wife sent in an email almost 2 weeks ago, and again a week ago, and I sent one in 3 days ago and neither of us have received any response other than the automatic 'we got it' email.

We've supplied all the documentation needed and this should be a pretty easy problem to solve. We understand patience, but at some time it has to run out.

Thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 8 months ago
Sorry for the delay. Alerted the support staff to follow up.

Unfortunately our support email has been flooded with spam so we're actually going to have to retire it and move to another system.

Stay tuned for details... but you should still hear from them shortly!

6 years 7 months ago
I'm in a similar situation...2014 donation, email sent Aug 22nd with documentation, only received the autoreply. Let me know if I should resend once the spam problem is under control.

6 years 7 months ago
I'm in the same boat having sent my Paypal info back on Aug 4th. I was planning to wait another month before asking again but there are other people having the same issue as me, might as well join in. I really want to hear back and see if totals meet my expectations since I found that the donations back then were not made to Silverhelm or Valiance Online but Tiffany Victoria.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by SavageFist.

6 years 7 months ago
Thank you for alerting the support staff. It has been three weeks and still no responses to our emails that were sent a week or more before that.

We will continue being patient but can we get some guidelines on what the "shortly" timeframe will be?

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 7 months ago
phredco wrote:
Thank you for alerting the support staff. It has been three weeks and still no responses to our emails that were sent a week or more before that.

We will continue being patient but can we get some guidelines on what the "shortly" timeframe will be?

What is your wife's forum name?

6 years 7 months ago
I'm still waiting from the emails with Paypal transactions attachments I sent on August 4th. I found 140 dollars that I contributed under the old system. I have received zero response since sending those emails.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by SavageFist.

6 years 7 months ago
I just resent the (Aug 22nd) email to support regarding my 2014 donation record...hopefully it gets through the spam pile/filter this time.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 7 months ago
We've dug through the spam and are catching up on a BUNCH of emails over the next day or so. Please watch your inbox!

6 years 7 months ago
Amthyst_Andi is my wife's forum name and also part of the email address she sent the support email from. Thanks,

6 years 7 months ago
Thanks Aegis! I wanted to follow up and say they took care me and Amethyst, thanks for all your work on this Aegis!
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS