RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Completed Donation And Kickstarter Data Merge

6 years 7 months ago
Greetings Everyone:

We've finally completed the 2014-2016 database merger, completing the implementation of all account reward standings. There are a few members that used alternate emails or have registered to this site with a different email address than was used with their account on the original site. In this case, many of you may want to transition your donations to your new accounts and we're happy to do that for you.

If anyone has inquiries regarding their accounts or transitioning account standings to new accounts, please contact us: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

We apologize for the inconvenience of this long merging process, and will work harder going forward to ensure a quicker and more efficient turnaround on your commitment.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by IronSight.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
4 users said "Thank You!"

6 years 7 months ago
Thank you Valiance support. I now have my Founders Frame and updated donations total. :cheer:

• Duane
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 6 months ago
You did get all caught up! Thank you.

Now I feel like I need to make another donation.....

EDIT: oooh, I made a small donation to push over the edge to next level and it immediately gave credit on my account.... is that new too?
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Duane. Reason: more info
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS