RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

"Uninstall the game" if you have issues

6 years 5 months ago
"The BIG patch is available and servers are up! Launch the game to update and play! If you have issues, uninstall and download/install again."

valiance.shogn.net/forum/bulletins-announcements/2813

AFAICT this game doesn't use a Windows installer and therefore cannot be "uninstalled." This is also verifiable by checking Programs in Control Panel.

I re-downloaded the Launcher.zip but the files are the exact same size and the file dates are all the same.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
Delete the ValianceOnline folder and reinstall using the files you downloaded.

6 years 5 months ago
You know when the game is loading, and it says "Downloading files to C:/WindowsPlayer"? What worked for me was navigating to the C:WindowsPlayer directory(or whatever yours says) and deleting the Valiance files there. I was at my wit's end deleting the launcher files, with no success. So, delete the valiance launcher, then the files in the windowsplayer directory etc, then re-download the launcher, and it will patch. I was in-game today, using the above strategy.

6 years 5 months ago
For the sake of clarity...

I think it's important for everyone having troubles, and replying, to be aware that the launcher location and files is NOT the game install location and files. In these instances, deleting the launcher, and re-downloading does nothing to fix, or patch the game. People need to navigate to wherever the install directory is, and delete those files. For myself, it was in the C:/WindowsPlayer directory. Then they can run the launcher, and it will patch.

I think the majority of the people are deleting the launcher and files, instead of the install directory and files.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 5 months ago
I did but that isn't my problem. Uninstalling doesn't help if you cant reinstall it. I donated and got a confirmation email but no link to download the alpha version. Help....

6 years 5 months ago
Go to the Investor Forum. Under General, there is a topic called "Download Links". The very first post has the link to download the game. It will patch automatically once you run the launcher.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by captain_karate. Reason: clarifying
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS