RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

24 Hours since donation and no game

• Page:

6 years 5 months ago
I also have donated what the dame developers claim is the necessary amount, $25.00, and have received no download link.

I am not saying this is a scam, but it smacks of incompetence.

The time to have the download link of the game ready is BEFORE you solicit money, and not after.

And by the way it has been a long time, much more than a week.

I really want to be saying nice things about Valiance online but you guys are making it impossible.

You have made me sad. :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
People have been away for the holiday but are following up on the posts in this thread...

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
Please do not post personal information, including your email, on the forums please (or social media).

6 years 5 months ago
For those who have not received a an email with the download link and have donated, check the main forum page for the "INVESTOR DISCUSSION" section. The first section within the "General" forum has a link for the game. I had access to that within 12 hours of donation without ever receiving the email. Hope this helps! :cheer:

6 years 4 months ago
Same. Going on almost 3 days now.
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by Azuruleus.

6 years 4 months ago
Just donated $25 for the bronze package and no download link or investor forums access please help

6 years 4 months ago
Theoretically it takes up to 24 hours, though my understanding is that with the holidays and working on the new patch it may take longer. I am waiting on my link as well.
I used to be a good person that believed in people and that person died and now I'm just some angry idiot with 200 pounds of honey.

6 years 4 months ago
I do not have access to the private Investor forms and i donated earlier today...

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 4 months ago
Just be patient, they are working on lots of developmetn and new patche for us. Take it easy there´s no much yet but I understand you. They are a little team and have a lot of work to do ;) (Chill out it´s Christmas!!!)
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
1 user said "Thank You!"
  • Page:
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS