RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

How long does it take to process donation/access

6 years 5 months ago
Hello

I have donated and i was just wondering how long does it take for me to get the information on how to access the game.

Thx in advance.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Adegas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 5 months ago
Adegas wrote:
Hello

I have donated and i was just wondering how long does it take for me to get the information on how to access the game.

Thx in advance.

Usually within 24 hours but things have been busy with some patch work. Please check your spam though and if still nothing email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I will also let them know. Thanks!

6 years 2 months ago
Maybe everyone should take a day or two and automate the process. It doesn't instill confidence when you give money for something and get zero communication.

I'm currently waiting myself, and almost went full bore Diamond, but thought better of it. I'm glad I waited.

TwoGunKid

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
I'm sorry for the delay but the system is more complicated than something we can whip up in a day or two.

Regardless, I will follow up with support and see what is going on...

6 years 2 months ago
I'm sure it does, but I don't think it takes too much to automate a message to donators saying, "Hey, this is going to be several days at best." ;)

Anyway, thanks for checking.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 2 months ago
donors even.

6 years 2 months ago
It really should be more clear. You are advertising play now, but don't even confirm the donation or acknowledge access in any way.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
You can not access the game, we are having a whole weak of maintenance because there is a new patch being tested.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...

• Lord Remo
  • Save People, cause damage... check!
  • BronzeSilver
6 years 2 months ago
We understand there will be issues with functionality. But understand we will have concerns when we see someone who gave their donation over 2 months ago asking, then still unable to access in a post just days ago. All the details in the donation section and the forums are telling us (including AEGIS's current forum responses) we HAVE access and can download. I'm excited, I'm anxious, I'm here, you've got the money.... You must be careful when and how you set expectations. We need to be more "in the loop", better direction and accurate details because we want to get started and in my case, guide more people to donate/come in. Thank you again.
What do I bring to this fight? A bucket of JUSTICE!

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
Sorry for hearing about that, thanks for the comment also becaus that is really bad luck. Lord Remo, stay there waiting.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS