RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Can't get into Investor Alpha.

6 years 3 months ago
I can't get into Investor Alpha.I donated 25$ a few days ago,and I still haven't gotten the instructional e-mail as to how to enter it.

What am I doing wrong?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 3 months ago
Just in case, have you checked your spam mail? Never know what might get sent there!
2 users said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
You are not doing anything wrong, they are a small team and working o coding and optimisation fixes for big patches. They have to send the alpha invites manually so they have a lot of work. Don't worry because in two days perhaps we have the new patch with 64 bit version and slightly changes to powers and bug fixes, you aren't losing anything.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Fraile.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 3 months ago
Thanks for the support everyone. I'm not sure what is going on with this thread, but this is the third time I've responded to it. The first time I came back to this tab and nothing was there. Sent another message, and just came back and nothing is here now. Let's hope third time is the charm and this makes it's way to you haha.

We'll be caught up on customer server tickets by tomorrow evening, and will make sure you are cared for. Many apologies for the inconvenience. We're currently in the process of implementing our new bridge system that will allow us to handle everything in a much more automated way. You've done nothing wrong, it's just us working to improve the customer service experience and being a bit slow getting everything finished. Thanks for your patience.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 3 months ago
When I try to play I get a grayish screen that says STATUS: UNCONNECTED. Apparently there is a new 62-bit launcher, but I can't see how to get it.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
Keyman5 wrote:
When I try to play I get a grayish screen that says STATUS: UNCONNECTED. Apparently there is a new 62-bit launcher, but I can't see how to get it.
Look for the download links (new) and delete the 32 bits
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Fraile.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
Need to search for "Valiance" on your computer and delete EVERYTHING that comes up, then download and install the new client.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS