RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

New and no access

6 years 2 months ago
Hey folks :D

I donated to gain access to the alpha a few weeks ago. I got the email for the client...Now that is outdated and I need the new one. However every time I attempted to log in I continually got authentication errors. I have doublechecked the server status when logging in, it was up however I never got access to the game. I emailed support when I first attempted to log in and only got a auto reply email. No other information was provided to me.

Im really at a loss, Im dying to try this game but Don't know what to do at this point...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 2 months ago
Joshkage wrote:
Hey folks :D

I donated to gain access to the alpha a few weeks ago. I got the email for the client...Now that is outdated and I need the new one. However every time I attempted to log in I continually got authentication errors. I have doublechecked the server status when logging in, it was up however I never got access to the game. I emailed support when I first attempted to log in and only got a auto reply email. No other information was provided to me.

Im really at a loss, Im dying to try this game but Don't know what to do at this point...

Hi - you therefore should have access to the Investor part of the forums - the link is in there. So just click on "forum" and then scroll down to the Investor Discussion section. The download link is posted under General.

Cheers!
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
@Joshkage Did Relativistic's suggestion work?

If not, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Keep us posted!

6 years 2 months ago
Yes thank you, I was able to find both the new link to download the 64bit ver. Also after using the make account button in the game I was able to authenticate!

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
Hope you have find it and downloaded it!!!
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS