RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

new launcher issues

6 years 3 months ago
I removed the old launcher, downloaded the 64 bit launcher. I didn't notice any patch files downloading when I launched the launcher.

I'm now on the game screen but instead of letting me log in it says:

Any suggestions?
The topic has been locked.

6 years 3 months ago
JeremieD wrote:
I removed the old launcher, downloaded the 64 bit launcher. I didn't notice any patch files downloading when I launched the launcher.

Any suggestions?

I also deleted the C:\GAME folder - try that as that will force a download of the new version.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 3 months ago
Relativistic wrote:
JeremieD wrote:

Any suggestions?

I also deleted the C:\GAME folder - try that as that will force a download of the new version.

Thank you man, I came to the same conclusion. I didn't originally delete the entire game before i updated the launcher, I'm in now!

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
Probably because the game was downloading the new versions or was in maintenance or down. Also you have extract to the game folder the dx11.ddl archive? Perhaps you have to download it again.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...

6 years 3 months ago
Fraile wrote:
Probably because the game was downloading the new versions or was in maintenance or down. Also you have extract to the game folder the dx11.ddl archive? Perhaps you have to download it again.

I appreciate the help and all but if you had read the entire thread I fixed my issue 5 days ago. Have a wonderful day.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS