RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Have not received Rewards

6 years 3 months ago
Hello, I have recently donated but have yet to receive any rewards. I have read previous posts on the same issue and it seems most solutions is to access the "Investors" forum section but it seems i have yet to gain access despite my donations. I have already sent an email to support and received an automatic response, but nothing on how to download the game. Any advice or possible solution would be great! Thank you in advance!
The topic has been locked.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
You have to wait for a mail of an administrator or dev. They are doing hard work these days as they are entering to the phase 2 with donations so they probably dont have time because they are actually a small dev team. Just be patient :woohoo: .
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Fraile.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 3 months ago
Arc590 wrote:
Hello, I have recently donated but have yet to receive any rewards. I have read previous posts on the same issue and it seems most solutions is to access the "Investors" forum section but it seems i have yet to gain access despite my donations. I have already sent an email to support and received an automatic response, but nothing on how to download the game. Any advice or possible solution would be great! Thank you in advance!

Which rewards are you looking for exactly? Not all of them are implemented...

6 years 3 months ago
I was talking about the reward that offered me access to the alpha, but i have already been in contact with support and i am now able to play the game. Thank you for your response!
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS