RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Investor Access

6 years 3 months ago
I donated so I could take part in the Investor Alpha opportunity and have not been able to find a way to download any game client. I have received confirmation from both the game site and Paypal that I have donated and even my account here confirms it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
Search the other pages of the forum for the thread “download links (new) and there you have the new 64bit launcher with the game in a zip format. Them extract it to a games folder in archives as instructions says and wait to play. :P :P :P
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 3 months ago
exitium13 wrote:
I donated so I could take part in the Investor Alpha opportunity and have not been able to find a way to download any game client. I have received confirmation from both the game site and Paypal that I have donated and even my account here confirms it.

Do you have access to the private investor area of the forums?

6 years 3 months ago
I have downloaded the Zip file, but I don't know where I should have the game installed to when it asks.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 3 months ago
Anywhere you like!

6 years 3 months ago
I was wondering the same thing when I installed. I ended up installing my client right on the root of the C: and it is doing fine. No problems and I've played several times.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS