RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

48 hour since donation no way of downloading yet

5 years 10 months ago
Hey guys I emailed you guys yesterday 24 hours after I donated and was hoping to get to play the game. It's been 48 hours and still no updates and I haven't received a reply. I know you guys are busy and its not that big of a deal was just hoping on a update to being able to download and try this game out. Thanks in advanced!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

5 years 10 months ago
I agree that there is no information provided upon donating, but after looking over the forums, you should see a new category labeled "Investor Discussion" which will lead you to the download link with a bit of looking. Just downloaded myself - catch you in-game!

5 years 10 months ago
I've been checking for that for the past 2 days and nothing for me so far :/

5 years 10 months ago
Our administrator will be getting you setup tonight after leaving the day-job tonight, Lkprime. We'll be following up with you by email and here to ensure that you're taken care of. CamdenJaxx, you should receive an email with directions and links, but our administrator has noticed that it delays from time to time, depending on internet speeds. Therefore, many donators are closing the window before they trigger this confirmation page. The email is sent as a follow up after the confirmation page appears as somewhat of a back-up. It'll be updated tomorrow to send always, regardless of whether the viewer gets to the follow-up screen.

Many apologies for the inconvenience this system has created for many of you all. We're working to improve it quickly.

5 years 10 months ago
Appreciate the update and sounds good I'm excited to dive into this thanks again Iron!

5 years 10 months ago
Lkprime, please let me know if you're able to see the investor section of the forum. Our administrator said you should be able to see it now.

5 years 10 months ago
Yup I am able to get in thank you so much!
1 user said "Thank You!"

5 years 10 months ago
Thanks for your patience and understanding. Working hard to improve our process, and we're nearly there. Enjoy your time in-game!
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS