RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

No response yet after donating.

5 years 9 months ago
Hello I donated about a week ago and was hoping to get to play the game, but I haven't received any word or email yet. I did email "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." which I thought was their direct support connection but still haven't heard a response back yet. So I'm just posting here hoping one of the mods will see this a maybe send me a response so I can play soon. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 9 months ago
strog77 wrote:
Hello I donated about a week ago and was hoping to get to play the game, but I haven't received any word or email yet. I did email "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." which I thought was their direct support connection but still haven't heard a response back yet. So I'm just posting here hoping one of the mods will see this a maybe send me a response so I can play soon. Thanks.

Will follow up with them and see whats up!

5 years 9 months ago
Thanks for your help. I received contact from support via email.

5 years 9 months ago
I am in the same boat what do I have to do I wrote them

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 9 months ago
Nmasseria wrote:
I am in the same boat what do I have to do I wrote them

I will followup with them.

5 years 8 months ago
Hey Aegis any news?

5 years 8 months ago
I donated just now and im wondering how I get to play? they sent me an email with my purchase details but no game launcher or link or anything to play the game.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
5 years 8 months ago
Search on the investor forums for Download Links (new) post and you will be able to.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Fraile.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 8 months ago
Nmasseria and strog77, support emailed you... did you receive it?

5 years 8 months ago
I still have not got any download file or anything yet after 2 days going on 3. What's going on?

5 years 8 months ago
Infinite wrote:
I still have not got any download file or anything yet after 2 days going on 3. What's going on?

Its in the Investor Discussion section. There: valiance.shogn.net/forum/investor-genera...3-download-links-new

Have fun :) (but keep in mind its alpha; so do not expect Arkham City just yet).

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
5 years 8 months ago
Anothername wrote:
Have fun :) (but keep in mind its alpha; so do not expect Arkham City just yet).
I’ve always expected that DCUO will just look like Arkham series in the future but they don’t do anything to make it. It will break the schemes of AAA games, imagine having all those precious streets full of cartles shining and all those weather effects with the dark shadowy style of Gotham, would be awesome.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Fraile.
1 user said "Thank You!"

5 years 8 months ago
Fraile wrote:
Anothername wrote:
I’ve always expected that DCUO will just look like Arkham series in the future but they don’t do anything to make it. It will break the schemes of AAA games, imagine having all those precious streets full of cartles shining and all those weather effects with the dark shadowy style of Gotham, would be awesome.

With the only funding being whales buying into the outrageous lootbox P2W scam they wont really go anywhere soon. DCUO has not significant funding to evolve. The Daybreak owners appear to only invest into that zombie shooter and WB/DC appear to just don't give a flying fuck about DCUO. Pretty sad since I'd love to have a DC superhero open world game where I can create my own character to meet & occasionally fight alongside the legends. Arkham series looks deliciously awesome but the idea of playing Batman is kind of meh to me (nothing against him; love following his stories in comics/movies).

Heh, maybe the VO city will have a Gotham like suburbs in the long run; would be awesome. As it is I expect the main city to be more like Metropolis in the final version though.
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Anothername.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
5 years 8 months ago
San Cielo could be like Metropolis but we can have also a city near to San Cielo expandimg the universe game but being more dark with a haunted mansions and cemeteries with enchanted forests (magic path quests) for example like Gotham full of mercenaries like CoH Dark Astoria or Rogue Islands.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 8 months ago
Anything is possible. :D
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS