RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Donated no access to game or investor forum

5 years 5 months ago
I donated on Monday Nov. 5th and I still havent recieved access to either the game or the investor forum. I wrote support a message also. I would appreciate any help getting this situation taken care of. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
2 users said "Thank You!"

5 years 4 months ago
I also donated about 20 minutes ago and have not gained access to the investor area. Please help us.

5 years 4 months ago
Me as well....

5 years 4 months ago
I donated with a RexxaRed email on December 3, 2014 (that's 4 years ago) $40. I also donated $100 on September 7, 2017 (last year) under rdoauthor email. I've gotten no updates at all at either of these addresses. Nor do I know what perks I get. Please advise. I do have receipts/screenshots for both payments, but prefer not to post them here.

Many thanks,
Rob

5 years 4 months ago
Same here donated twice cant find link to Download game keeps taking me in Circles! every time hit play now take me back to Donate.
There are only three alternatives. It thinks we're either a threat, food, or a mate.
It's gonna either kill us, eat us, or hump us.
1 user said "Thank You!"

5 years 3 months ago
lol same here wtf yall just wanna play

5 years 3 months ago
Greetings all,

Our web admin has followed up on each of your accounts and have informed me that you should all be able to connect. Please log out of your account and log back in as it some times requires that for your browser's cookies to properly refresh.

Let me know if you encounter any further issues.

5 years 3 months ago
Didn't work for me. Still linked to Investor Alpha page. :(

5 years 3 months ago
Same for me been over a year, i leaved a message on Facebook, i got replied really fast, but been a day now no fix yet.
I understand it the holiday season, but unless i leave message on the Facebook page never get replied too.
The guy told me they don't have a automatic system and have to manually confirm investor access.

5 years 3 months ago
@Feminemesis and @Jake LoWang, screenshot what you see when going to this link:

valiance.shogn.net/forum/investor-genera...3-download-links-new

This should take you to the alpha download link. Let me know if you're having issues getting the launcher working or if you're having issues access that page. Feminemesis, you said "Still linked to Investor Alpha page", so I reckon you mean that you're actually able to access that page properly. So let us know if the launcher or game is where your issues are.

5 years 3 months ago
@FantasyWriter, your founder status and your original investment has been merged into your current investment.

5 years 3 months ago
Got it! Ty so much. Have a good New Years. :cheer:

5 years 3 months ago
@Feminemesis, thanks for the reply. Happy New Year to you as well, looking forward to seeing you in-game.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS