RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Pre-Alpha Investor

5 years 2 months ago
Hello.

It has been some time since I last checked in with this project (RL circumstances have interfered with my gaming opportunities). However, now that things have finally settled down, I wanted to be able to check out the game to see what kind of progress has been made since I last logged in (approx. 5 years ago).

Anyway, onto the issues:

Now that I have the time, I attempted to login with my original username and password. However, I got the error saying that it did not exist. Ok. I went and re-created the account, using the same username and password. Golden. Now, realizing that this account likely did not have access to the investor section, I decided to see if the account info would work in the launch. Naturally, a 5-year outdated launcher for the game did nothing and would not display the login for the game (the screen hangs at "connecting" with the exit button below it).

Now, my question is this:

As an investor from a while back (I still have the Pre-alpha investor e-mails to show, should the need arise), is it possible to have this account altered to have the status reflect as I am an investor, or will another investment need to be made to re-acquire it?

Thank you for your time.

--Genesis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 2 months ago
Please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with all of the information related to your donation and account.

Note we're a bit behind so please be patient. Thanks!
1 user said "Thank You!"

5 years 2 months ago
E-mail has been sent.

Thank you!
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 2 months ago
Support is catching up so you should hear from them shortly if you haven't yet. Thanks!

5 years 2 months ago
I also havent recieved my download link yet. Im assuming Ill get it soon considering all the forum threads Ive seen! Just thought Id voice my concern.

5 years 2 months ago
So this support email is not working. My email identifies it as spam. I paid the donation fee. Never had this issue w/ an alpha/ beta is this BS? are we going to get access to the game or not? If not I would like a refund.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS