RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Old donation now showing on account

4 years 11 months ago
I donated $40 to valiance online on December 23rd of 2014. Looking at my email, it looks like I signed up again with the same email (?) on March 10 2016, but I don't seem to have any indication on this account that I ever donated. Is there any way for me to get that donation linked back up to this account?

I seem to recall some sort of donation system that doesn't look like the current one at all, so I don't even know if I was going for anything in particular or just tossing $40 this direction or what have you.

If I need to add any more documentation that I can find, please let me know. The email I got doesn't seem to have much in the way of a confirmation number in it, but I might be able to dig out a related paypal email if that helps.

Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
4 years 11 months ago
Oh my! Would you please forward screen shots of the e-mail itself to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.? So we can get this all worked out without user info out in the open?

Looking forward to your reply!
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.

4 years 11 months ago
I have forwarded the email. Let me know if you need anything else from my end. Thanks!

• SKIPJACK
  • Developer
  • Chaos, I do it for the Lulz.
4 years 11 months ago
No problem! We'll be in touch via E-mail for anything else :D
I would say back away slowly but umm… I think I’ll just shoot you.
Moderators: IronSight, AEGIS