RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

CoH Champion Server players?

• Page:

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
'm looking forward to the moment Valiance goes live

That's gonna be the best moment ever. I can't wait to say I told you so to the naysayers.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 7 months ago
I started CoH back before CoV came out. Was on Triumph before it started dwindleing. I hate to say it didn't really appeal too much until CoV came out and even them I still dabbled a bit until the MM class came out. Tried it, went through several variations until I got my Bots/Miasma setup, and then it was on. Loved Dark Miasma on the pet class. Just enough power to take out baddies, but not so OP that it was a cakewalk. Made for great support on SF/TF, with pets to provide secondary fire to the tankers/brutes and I can keep them on their toes with heals. Miss that SO much.

6 years 6 months ago
I played CoX from the Issue 1 release (about two months post-launch in 2004), until the servers shut down in 2012. I never took a hiatus. Loved the game and played it religiously. I was devastated when it shut down.

My chat handle was Spatch.

Champion was my server and I had several 50s. Some I can't even remember, and I kick myself for not making a record of my toons. My main and badger was Cinnamon Red, a Peacebringer. She had all the badges except Bug Hunter and was completely decked out with purple IOs. She rocked! Other notable toons I played, Man From Ultima (my first 50), a broadsword/regen scrapper, Britannic Angel, a gravity/empathy controller, Christmas Santa, an ice/ice blaster, Sonic Avenger, a sonic/traps Corruptor, Anarchy Incarnate, a thugs MM, and so many more.

Looking forward to Valiance Online. :)
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Spatch.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 6 months ago
I have to find the list of the gazillion characters I had on multiple servers/accounts. B)
  • Page:
Moderators: AEGIS