RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

CoH Champion Server players?

• Page:

8 years 1 month ago
Hello everyone. I was a frequent player of CoX on Champion server. I won't claim to be a veteran as I wasn't on for more than a couple of hours a day, but I did manage to get a handful of toons up to lvl 50. Anyway, greetings. I'm looking forward to the moment Valiance goes live, I think I'm in great company there. See you all around hopefully.
Have you ever noticed that the people who have the best of everything are never as happy as people who make the best of what they have?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

8 years 4 days ago
Who were you?

8 years 3 days ago
My top characters on the Heroes side were Silistra, Moon Spawn, and Armageddon Frog, and on the Villain side Artsilis(evil reflection of Silistra), Wolfram Dredd, and Sgt. Snafu. I had others, but those ore the toons I remember the most from Champions.
Have you ever noticed that the people who have the best of everything are never as happy as people who make the best of what they have?
Last Edit: 8 years 3 days ago by SteveSumner.

• MsPenelope
  • Hello, friendly gamer here :)
7 years 11 months ago
Hiya people,
I too was a devoted CoH/V player and miss the game like you would'nt believe. I've played many games since - Rift, WoW, LOTRO (which I still play) SWTOR (which I still play)Star Trek, Champions online and looked at a few others and none of them compare to CoH/V. If it ever came back I would play it in a heartbeat. So even though its really really basic, my little look around and play on Valiance was very exciting to me,and I hope fervently that it does get off the ground. I did have quite a few toons on different servers. I can't remember all of them but I do remember having most of them on the Freedom server. I think I had a few on the Champion server as well. Talk to you all soon Cheers MsFlamboyant

• Broxen
  • I'm happy to be here
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    GoldPlatinum
7 years 11 months ago
Guardian here. Many toons. Sarim, Broxen, Solarium, Charles Ward, Jason Cross. Ran a SG named Seraphim for a bit. Joined a few others (don't remember the names though)
-Broxen aka Sarim

7 years 11 months ago
Well I realize this was a champion server post but I'd be ashamed if I didn't throw out freedom server here. No I wasn't a veteran but I did play for 4 years.

7 years 11 months ago
Funny that the server named would be Champion ... just where I spent most of my time. I cannot recall having teamed with anyone mentioned herein, but who knows? Main character was Jon Random with others like Sensational, Thermadyne, and Pandemonia also on the hero roster. Main char villain-side was Aracknight but I'm honestly too damn old to remember them all.

Don (aka Random)

7 years 11 months ago
Played on a few different servers. Think Virtue was my main one. Primarily played my Ice/Device blaster Technoid, or my kheldian Teknoid.

7 years 11 months ago
Welcome anyway even if you didn't primarily play on Champion server like I did. I once heard that I had something called "toonitis" - which was described to me as the inability to limit myself to one main character on one server. I suspect that it was not really that uncommon an affliction.

• MsPenelope
  • Hello, friendly gamer here :)
7 years 10 months ago
Some of the toon names you guys posted seem familiar to me. I do remember most of my villain toons were on Virtue. How is the game Valiance coming along?

7 years 10 months ago
They announced the transition to Alpha within the next few weeks! Very excited to see the game!

• Emcc
7 years 10 months ago
Hi, I also had toonitis and made the same toon on every server, but did not play on Champion much. Mostly Freedom and Infitiny (until everyone left infinity to join freedumb)

My Main toon was Emcc, my 1st 50 was Laserblitz and made one hardcore toon (delete if you ever get knocked out) that made to to 50

I hope to see if the Coh community spirit can be revived here. (Champions Online game play did not encourage teamwork, so it sucked)

• Dr Vendetta
  • Ideas Are Bullet Proof
7 years 10 months ago
Greetings All - CoH was my first online gaming experience and by far and away the Best online gaming experience I ever had. I hope this helps to revive the wonderful community experience that CoH was.

I had many toons (all on the Hero side) but my main toons were Dr Vendetta, Slugthrower, Healing Thunder & Dream Weaver. I am looking forward to the launch on Steam. One question about that, will our current accounts & toons here roll into that or will we be starting over again?

I currently have one toon here, DrVendetta/ Feel free to look me up when you are in game.

I can be found on Steam as Slugboy65.

7 years 9 months ago
I played COH on the Champion server off and on between 2005 and 2012, with many hero toons: Ms Treatah (L50 Tech./Blaster - Full Auto, yeah!), Anna Septic (L50 Mut./Defender), Corey Olis (L45 Mut./Controller), and a dozen others from level 35 on down. Like many others, I also suffered from toon-itis and spent too much time at the Icon shop. And also, like many others, I haven't found another game that stacks up to COH (not even close). Glad to join the ranks with the rest of you, waiting (somewhat patiently) for this game to go gold.

SpellCannon
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by SpellCannon.

7 years 1 month ago
Wildstar of Champion / Ultraman of Freedom

I started when COH beta started and then again with when COV Beta started.

I was Ultraman in COH on the Freedom Server

I was Wildstar leader of the Galactic Empire in COV on the Champion Server

One of the things that made that game great was the community and players. I sure hope I get the privalege into running into old faces again.

Wildstar / Ultraman

7 years 1 month ago
Can't really remember most of my characters played for about 6 and a half years with about 8 to 12 characters on every server most were level 50 main toons i do remember were Psiwave, Lil Hot Babe,Alia Nevers,Magenta Flame

6 years 8 months ago
Hello everyone, wish i could remember which servers i played on it was Freedom or Champion here are some of my toons, I played for many years till it's demise and still miss it till this day. Like many people i play many games looking for what that game had.

Kemo-Therapy- Healer
M1A1 Abrams- Tank
Electric Gigiolo-Blaster
Evil Ops-CoV controller
Robo-Squad Leader-CoV controller
Spine Avenger- can't remember what exactly.

6 years 8 months ago
All my toons where on virtue. And sorry i been away for a while....3rd shift sucks....sigh

6 years 8 months ago
I played almost exclusively on Champion server. I played CoH for 7 years. The last few though, I was mainly solo. Oh sure I did the Alpha Slot stuff, and the incarnate trials etc, but I just mainly stuck to myself, or with a few friends.

Captain Karate, Spiky Darkness, Amazing Fireball, Princess Paramedic, were probably my most prolific team oriented toons.

6 years 8 months ago
I played on the Champion server for nearly 8 years. My most recognizable character was probably Queen Frosteen. Good to see everyone here :)
  • Page:
Moderators: AEGIS