RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Greetings

6 years 9 months ago
I suppose I should get around to introducing myself. You can call me Magistor. I'm looking forward to getting to know each and every one of you.

I'm a member of the Content Team working to make this world into a vibrant, living, breathing entity. Very glad to see all of the support and enthusiasm behind the game and very excited to working on it.

I have plans to make and things to attend to, but you will be seeing more of me around, I promise you that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 9 months ago
THAT Magistor? are we going to get to PVP against you with our heroes once the game is up and running?
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

6 years 9 months ago
Yes, THAT Magistor. It would seem my reputation proceeds me. Quite confident, to ask for a match right off the bat. I suppose you'll have to wait and see; I'd hate to spoil all the fun so soon.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 9 months ago
Should we be worried when an Archvillain says he has plans and things to attend to? :lol:
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham
Moderators: AEGIS