RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Hello there!

• Crypto
  • Silent Forum Lurker
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
Hello there valiant people!

My name is Crypto and altought I just recently made an account, I've been silently watching for over one year.

I have never had the chance to play CoH, whish I had, but my mom didn't want to pay for the monthly subscription at the time :P

I played a lot of CO and a bit of DCUO and in my opinion, none of these come as close to CoH in term of creative liberty.

I have followed the other two principal CoH successors, City of Titan and Ship of Heroes, and I must say that Valiance Online is the most appealing to me as of right now. I'm even considering to donate soon! (I never do that ;) )

Outside the superheroes MMOs I am a robotics/electronics student, aiming to become an engineer. I like to programm in my spare time, skate, play video games etc etc...

Also my first language is French if you devs ever need translators!

So I'll see you on the forums and hopefuly in-game!
Help me make the Valiance Online Wiki!

valianceonline.wikia.com/wiki/Valiance_Online_Wiki
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Crypto.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 8 months ago
Thank you Crypto, we very much appreciate you being part of the community, supporting us and coming out to join us here on the forums. We look forward to earning your support!
Join me live for a chat at discord.gg/PEPFfNg
1 user said "Thank You!"

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
CO had a better character creator and a completely freeform build system. It only failed to become more than City of Heroes becuase it was literally abandoned not long after launch.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

• Crypto
  • Silent Forum Lurker
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 8 months ago
ZeeHero wrote:
CO had a better character creator and a completely freeform build system. It only failed to become more than City of Heroes becuase it was literally abandoned not long after launch.

CO indeed has an awesome character creator system, but the powers personnalization is pretty inexistant if you are not a subscriber. It also doesn't have a system of primary and secondary powers, so you if you want earth powers, you're bound to be a ranged tank, if you want fire powers, you have to be an extrwmelly vulnerable damage dealer.

A primary and secondary powers system like CoH and VO allows for more versatility and more personnalized playstyles.
Help me make the Valiance Online Wiki!

valianceonline.wikia.com/wiki/Valiance_Online_Wiki
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Crypto. Reason: Syntaxic error
Moderators: AEGIS