RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Greetings All

• NiteCloak
  • Former SG Leader on CoH Protector Server.
  • Bronze
6 years 2 months ago
Hello Everyone.

I've been lurking on the forums reading for about 18 months and finally decided to pitch in and donate. Not that I didn't want to earlier but I am usually perpetually broke. That said I couldn't sit on the fence any longer. The sense of momentum is becoming palpable.

Like many here I was a huge fan of CoH and in the early days ran one of the top three SuperGroups on the Protector Server and subsequently help run the first successful takedown of Hammy on that server with two other SGs.

I putzed around in VO back in 2016 when the first early Alpha (32bit) was available for open download and loved the 'feel'. I think everyone here can agree that this spiritual successor to CoH is the one that 'feels' most like home.

Shout out to SonOfPain and FireBlade if they are still around as they were two of the first players I met in VO on a semi regular basis.

NiteCloak.
He thought he was a wit. Well he was half right!
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by NiteCloak.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 2 months ago
2 users said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
Hello and welcome, glad you and hope you animate more players to get into the game.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Fraile.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• NiteCloak
  • Former SG Leader on CoH Protector Server.
  • Bronze
6 years 2 months ago
I've been keeping my gaming community abreast of VO for the better part of 15 months. Sadly most of them are old codgers like myself and their current day lives of work, spouses and kids (and numerous other interests and commitments) don't permit them the time to invest in an MMO.

However, I keep up the good fight and I am pleased to say that my son (who was 6 when he played CoH with us) is now 19 and his circle of friends are all of a perfect age for induction! :)

Here's to never getting old! In spirit at least.
He thought he was a wit. Well he was half right!

6 years 2 months ago
Welcome!
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: AEGIS