RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

So it begins!

6 years 2 months ago
Hola all,

Been staying away as much as I could since Valiance was announced years ago because I knew if I came around any earlier I would be in a spin by now waiting. So I would come around and browse around the website and forum every 6 months or so. Yesterday I finally donated and I get that little butterfly in my stomach of "I can't wait!".

I use to bounce between COH & SWG back in the day. Those 2 always being my goto or fallback games once I got bored with the new hotness. I still remember going back to COH for the last time and playing for about a week and getting that notice the servers were closing down in a month. Really stunk, but here is to Valiance and hope they pick up the slack that I have been missing since the COH servers went poof!

Anyways I am excitingly waiting for access to the investor forums so I can download the game and for the server to go up so I can see what it looks like so far. See you all in game one day!

Any idea what the average wait time is for access to the investor forums or when the servers will go back up? I have been putzing around the forums but there is so much old information that it is hard to tell for someone just getting involved. Thanks in advance.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• NiteCloak
  • Former SG Leader on CoH Protector Server.
  • Bronze
6 years 2 months ago
Welcome. Just did the same thing myself for much the same reasons.
He thought he was a wit. Well he was half right!

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 1 month ago
Welcome and greetings hero. Waiting for meet you in battlefield.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: AEGIS