RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Improved PR

7 years 5 months ago
The Public Relations from Valiance seems to be good on this forum but by reading how long this game has proposed to release alpha content and the lack of fluent posts leaves a lot of prospective donors doubtful about the games production. From Youtube to Twitter there seems to be a lack of evidence that this game still is in production. Not that I personally think this but if more updates and videos were released I'm sure there would be more donors and less doubtful people.

I think videos would be best and the staff should make a weekly or bi-weekly vlog of what content is being worked on and showing what is coming in alpha. This will create more trust between potential donors and Valiance as a whole.

From what I have seen the most recent valiance videos are from the beginning of this year, which is what to be expected from players considering alpha's release coming soon. After the alpha date got pushed back though there hasn't been much content released which hurts marketing, especially with the lack of news other than whats on the forum.

This is just what I suggest and mean only to better the success rate of Valiance. I really want this game to be the best it can and hope that its the successor of CoH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
7 years 5 months ago
We'll have some renders and other things to post soon. I know it is quiet and mostly we've posted concept art of late but a lot of activity behind the scenes and we will share what we can when we can.

7 years 5 months ago
Sounds good i really can't wait to see this game come together.
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 5 months ago
I get were he is coming from, I was going to post something about it, but I gave my word to chill out with the criticism :lol: .

I would have never thought August, Summertime, would turn into November, late fall. Essentially, the seasons changed between the then alpha release date goal, until now where it is TBA. I suspect we will see something soon.

I do have a question though, how did August turn into November? Was VO alpha really ready for that August release date? You guys mentioned you added more, I suspect the alpha will be grand if that is the case. Most casual fans will not be familiar with the current PR mishaps. So the hardcore folks may allude to it, but they will not care if the product is good. Shoot, I will not care neither.
Moderators: AEGIS