RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Next Patch?

7 years 11 months ago
Any idea when the next patch might drop?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

7 years 11 months ago
It's coming down the pipe slowly. This is a massive update and pretty much signifies our footprint into the actual "alpha" stage of development. We've acquired a few new coders over the last few months, so the programming side of production has a ton on the way. We're just really putting a ton of work into this release, because we'll be following up with a Steam release not long after. We can't really commit to a time, but it's not too far from now. We'll be providing more information next week.
4 users said "Thank You!"

7 years 11 months ago
Awesome news! Thanks for the reply, IronSight. Very much looking forward to it!

7 years 11 months ago
Awesome, can't wait for this.

7 years 11 months ago
As I have stated before, imo, the donations will come pouring in after an Alpha product is released. I think folks just want that Early access feel,such an an ARK or Star Point.

7 years 11 months ago
hello Ironsight i was just wondering if you had a time frame or if you knew if the pet power pools will be coming out with the next patch.

• Broxen
  • I'm happy to be here
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    GoldPlatinum
7 years 11 months ago
Also excited for this!
-Broxen aka Sarim

7 years 11 months ago
Ditto that I'm really looking forward to seeing combat pets in action with the leadership trees.

7 years 11 months ago
Ironsight, would you please point me in the direction of the information you stated would be provided about the upcoming patch? I cannot seem to find it. Or if anyone else knows where it is for that matter. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

7 years 11 months ago
We're currently working out more details, but as soon as we have the patch notes and the date, we'll share that information with the community.
2 users said "Thank You!"

7 years 11 months ago
I thought we had to wait until phase one was completed to see leadership trees in action?

valiance.shogn.net/donate

Would like to get a taste of the minion customization in alpha :cheer:

• Broxen
  • I'm happy to be here
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    GoldPlatinum
7 years 10 months ago
This next big patch has been under development for many months while often touted as "two weeks away". Can you speak to the delays in release? One of the things that other crowd-funded operations excel at is intimate communication with their community. An example of this is Shroud of the Avatar, which provides weekly updates and frequent interaction on the forums.

My biggest concern is stagnant development, much like your other project Legends of Etherell, which died on Steam, despite scheduled pre-alpha releases.

I appreciate any insight into the process and proposed release schedule.
-Broxen aka Sarim
Moderators: AEGIS