RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

New Class Idea

7 years 10 months ago
I would really like to see see the stalker put back into the game but with a different name. I have a couple of names id like to run by everyone. Shadewalker/Assassin/Slayer. Its a class that focuses on being invisable and melee based and does more damage while invisable.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• Takron
7 years 9 months ago
Stalkers were a pain in the ass and very annoying. I'm on the fence whether I would want them back.

7 years 9 months ago
They were however very useful in pve when it came to facing bosses and arch villains. There pvp stands could be changed even though they were not that op in pvp.

• Takron
7 years 9 months ago
Not OP but annoying. When you are in a PvP fight and a stalker just drops out of the sky and AS's you and then runs off, its very annoying. They were useful in PvE but I know they were instrumental in the attempt to kill PvP in CoH. After CoH closed they admitted that the Korea office wanted to kill the PvP aspect of the game back when they killed it in Issue 14 and subsequent patches that killed it even more. That is what started my downward spiral out of CoH was the destruction of the good PvP. All the suppression they introduced and the diminishing returns made the fast paced and super powered PvP that I loved, into a slow and hand-holding experience for those who didn't know how to.
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Takron.

7 years 9 months ago
Well to be clear. The Valiance company can adjust the Slayer class to be offset in pvp. For example... knock off thier invisability in pvp. Or knock off the damage they do in pvp. I honestly didnt pvp with them very much but when I did I can see your point in the matter. But saying they shouldnt make the class cause of what it did to pvp when it can clearly be changed in pvp by Valiance and still be a much needed class in pve. It was my favorite class in COH. And I hope they make the class even if its banned from pvp.

• Takron
7 years 9 months ago
I'm not saying yay or nay on it but I'm just voicing positions at this point. If you were to gimp the parts of the Assasin/Slayer that were annoying in PvP, they would be pretty much useless. Unless you were a regen assasin/slayer, you couldn't brawl. With that in mind, there would be no point to bring one into a PvP zone if it gets gimped in PvP. If an assassin/slayer was introduced, I would rather it be fully viable in PvP than gimped and useless. I agree it was a very good tool in PvE but it was a pain in PvP. I didn't hate them but it was the type of toon that people who sucked liked to use becuase it didn't take much skill. Its a tricky class and I'm not saying ban it but I'm not for it either. I would be willing to see people's points of view or possible tweaks and go from there.
Moderators: AEGIS