RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Updates from Facebook

7 years 8 months ago
Yes, I'm finally getting around to doing this again!

This thread is for those who, for whatever reason, do not check Valiance's facebook page. I will post those updates here (along with any comments/discussions which contain important information) so that everyone can "stay in the loop" when it comes to Valiance news. I will try to be as prompt as possible with these updates. Please bear with me; life happens sometimes, so there may be some delays (occasionally up to one day or more, but I will try to keep these to a minimum).

I'm going to start off with all the posts after the post for the latest patch notes (posted August 2, 2016; see "Patch Notes" section of the forums). So far there is only one post after this date, as shown below:

Posted August 3 @2:45pm:
Over the next few days there may be downtime between 11am-8pm EST for visual effects, minor bug fixes, and physics server tweaks patches. :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
3 users said "Thank You!"

7 years 8 months ago
It's great to have you back!

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
7 years 8 months ago
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by AEGIS.

7 years 8 months ago
Posted August 15 at 1:38pm: (BTW, I'm in California, so times posted are in the Pacific time zone)
"Coming Soon: Alpha Patch 0.1.0 - Click the link for more details! ‪#‎gaming‬ ‪#‎indiedev‬ ‪#‎gamedev‬"
valiance.shogn.net/forum/bulletins-annou...on-alpha-patch-0-1-0
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 8 months ago
Posted August 21 at ~10:30am:
"The server is coming down today for alpha patch preparation and testing. Length of downtime depends on testing but we will keep you updated!"

FYI, I'm not going to post every "it's up, it's down, it's up" post from Facebook. I'll try to keep an eye out for the major ones, though (since it's the weekend, so I'm home to do that).
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 7 months ago
Posted September 6 at ~7:00 am:
"We’re still testing and decided to add some additional content for the alpha launch. Stay tuned for further information..."
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 7 months ago
Posted September 12 at ~11:30 am:
"People are posting about not being able to login or update the game. Just a reminder, the server is DOWN while we prep and test for alpha..."

7 years 7 months ago
Posted September 14 at ~9:00 am:
"Our concept artist's Kickstarter is ending tomorrow and could use a last minute push to meet the final stretch goal! www.kickstarter.com/pro…/1314997931/asgard-chapter-1 "

7 years 7 months ago
Posted September 24 at ~10:20 am:
"You might have seen it on our website already but here is our new logo..."

"Concept art for two of our new signature characters..."

at ~ 11:20 am:
"Examples of our new symmetric modification system."

"We’ll have an update on alpha progress on Monday and plan to start releasing more details and images next week."
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 6 months ago
Posted September 27 at ~9:00 am:
"Sorry was under the weather yesterday, but prepping the progress report to post in a bit. Here are some character teasers in the meantime..."

"Here is the update on alpha patch development. Sorry for the delay in posting!"
valiance.shogn.net/forum/bulletins-annou...lpha-progress-update
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
7 years 6 months ago
Shocktacular wrote:
"Here is the update on alpha patch development. Sorry for the delay in posting!"
valiance.shogn.net/forum/bulletins-annou...lpha-progress-update

That's the big one! B)

Thanks again for posting, much appreciated!!!

7 years 6 months ago
Posted October 4 at 7:57am:
"A sample of new clothing designs we’re working on. Available to players in civilian mode."

Posted October 4 at 8:56am:
"Our Executive Producer shares his thoughts on our progress so far and the road ahead!"
valiance.shogn.net/blogs/general/23-the-road-to-the-alpha
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 6 months ago
I'm having trouble posting some of the new images. It keeps saying they're too big. Also, I'm pretty sure the ones from my last post didn't show up. Any suggestions for how to get around this? Please help! I'm getting behind!

• Wavy
7 years 6 months ago
You mean the archetypes in development announcement Shocktacular? Looks great one must wonder if we will get these during alpha or basically the same powers we had before.
Moderators: AEGIS