RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Keep Moving Forward

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
I actually posted this over on the Steam Greenlight forums and thought it was a good thing to post here as well...

Game development is not a science, especially for a small indie team. The unexpected happens, like Unity suddenly deciding to make major changes to the engine with no warning, or members of the team being unavailable due to their "day job" or family/medical issues and when you have a small team, just one member being "AFK" affects progress a lot. This is why we have decided to not post dates for when things will be done because "stuff" happens and we don't have the resources like a larger studio might have to deal with it as quickly. That's just how it is.

Regardless of whatever challenges or setbacks we face, we keep moving forward (like the great quote below).

The administrator has disabled public write access.
2 users said "Thank You!"

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 11 months ago
I think we all understand that but if there's been a significant setback just now it's ok to tell us. :P

-Edit- Oh I see the unity changes and secret meetings with putin- (joking about the putin) have kept you busy last week, well we've waited this long a week isn't really much change right? :lol:

sorry for seeming dense.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by ZeeHero.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
ZeeHero wrote:
I think we all understand that but if there's been a significant setback just now it's ok to tell us.

That's the plan... "moving forward". ;)
sorry for seeming dense.

Um, you don't seem that at all.

Oh and "Pooty" says hi!

No wait! Forget I said that. No secret development plans were leaked... :unsure:

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 11 months ago
Now I know why this is happening:

There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 11 months ago
Oh is Fearless Leader! Er... I mean, who is that? Never seen them before...

But this is diverting from the serious post in which I forgot to put somewhere the phrase "when it's done" heh.
Moderators: AEGIS