RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Saying hi and other stuffs

6 years 10 months ago
well..first..hi all lol...old school CoH player here...i had a question though as well. In CoH one could not move and shoot/fight at same time....will this be changed in valiance online? it was one of the reason i left CoH long ago..it just killed my immersion.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
2 users said "Thank You!"

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 10 months ago
I really, really hope so. VO is going to be a new game, and its going to have to compete in a modern market. doing the exact same thing as City of Heroes did, no matter how good that game was at the time, would be a mistake.

The trick is to learn from what city of heroes did RIGHT and fix what it did wrong, such as boring combat.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

6 years 10 months ago
Kefrem wrote:
well..first..hi all lol...old school CoH player here...i had a question though as well. In CoH one could not move and shoot/fight at same time....will this be changed in valiance online? it was one of the reason i left CoH long ago..it just killed my immersion.

Welcome to the community :)

Nobody but the devs knows but I share yours and Zees hopes on that one.

Maybe we see something in the livestream with is about to start three weeks ago :angry:
Last Edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Anothername.

6 years 10 months ago
yea im lookin forward to playing libery guard again...funny...they bailed on coh then made champions..now my toon..liberty guard stands next to defender on the 4th of july :\

anyway him...soulstar, ill bring all my toons back to life again. ill have to figure out how they got from paragon to here though :P

6 years 10 months ago
Kefrem wrote:
yea im lookin forward to playing libery guard again...funny...they bailed on coh then made champions..now my toon..liberty guard stands next to defender on the 4th of july :\

anyway him...soulstar, ill bring all my toons back to life again. ill have to figure out how they got from paragon to here though :P

"You <fell/walked/jumped/got pushed> through a <magic/alien/ancient tech/wonderous steampunk machina/regular prototype high tech> <hole/portal/door/tunnel> and appeared on X"

"You never left; thats the you from a parallel world that was always there and up to now have done everything the same except where the names are different"

"Alien abduction"

"Its the same world; you got bored of City X & moved to City Y in another state and see no reason to look back"

... "All of the above at the same time but in reversed direction" :P
Moderators: AEGIS