RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

The Long Dark Winter Ends?

• Klang
7 years 6 months ago
Hello Valiance dev team and fellow forumites. I am a former City of Heroes devotee that is more than ready for its spiritual successor. I have been an MMO refugee for nearly 4 years now and see that this game is nearing Alpha stage with Steam. Let me just say, Hurray! and shut up and take my money. I can't wait.

Gratz on your imminent level up and keep the news flowing.

If anyone else would like to glom on to this thread to share my sentiments, please do.

Cheers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

7 years 6 months ago
Klang wrote:
Hello Valiance dev team and fellow forumites. I am a former City of Heroes devotee that is more than ready for its spiritual successor. I have been an MMO refugee for nearly 4 years now and see that this game is nearing Alpha stage with Steam. Let me just say, Hurray! and shut up and take my money. I can't wait.

Gratz on your imminent level up and keep the news flowing.

If anyone else would like to glom on to this thread to share my sentiments, please do.

Cheers!

While I have been waiting for another successor from City of Heroes I'm not jumping into VO until it is out of alpha stages. Plus I don't wanna spoil anything for myself either. So right now I have really high hopes for this along with City of Titans.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: AEGIS