RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Pharmaceutical Counterfeiting: The Source

6 years 8 months ago
Does any one happen to know the location of the Lab Equipment that needs destroying? There is no indication on where to go. Also will not let me turn in watch mission to robert until this completed.
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Kilokai.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

6 years 3 months ago
Anyone figure this out? Still stuck on it..

6 years 3 months ago
Kilokai wrote:
Does any one happen to know the location of the Lab Equipment that needs destroying? There is no indication on where to go. Also will not let me turn in watch mission to robert until this completed.

Per IS, the patch will clear the object quests up.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
There is a location if you point the button of track down the mission but some "dungeons" or instances like that are bugged or empty. One day I´ve got stucked between the instance walls and the emptiness of nothing around. :P
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...

6 years 3 months ago
I dunno, I came here looking for where the arsonist bombs were at.

I did the watch mission and leveled to three off of random street thugs, but there was no indicator showing where to go to disarm the 8 bombs.

Maybe Ill spork around with another powerset and origin and see if the same issues can be avoided.

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 3 months ago
Dont worry, by the way they are working in polishing the first alpha missons and debugging them.I get onto a laboratory and cant find any bomb, it was empty I think ori if there was a bomb I wasn’t able to click on it to complete, the others are far away at zones without lore or importance by the moment.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: AEGIS