RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

PAX west panel: City of successors

• cyanpill
  • Rise of the Pheonix!
  • FounderBronze
6 years 7 months ago
A New Home for Heroes - How Three New Indie Games Carry the Torch for the Superhero MMORPG Community

When the venerable MMORPG City of Heroes shut down in 2012, it gave rise to several projects often called spiritual successors. Each of these efforts took the same inspiration, yet have developed very different titles. Join Casey McGeever of Heroic Games, Chad Dulac of Silver Helm and Nathaniel Downes of Missing Worlds Media for a conversation a conversation about the challenges in making the game, the progress so far, and how these games will build on and stand apart from City of Heroes as something different and new while serving the great gameplay and positive gaming community that has been looking for a home.

Source: west.paxsite.com/schedule/panel/a-new-ho...he-torch-for-the-sup

This was mention a few weeks ago, not a lot more news, but the date and time is locked in, and chad will make it?
Backer #261
Check out SEGS, an attempt to remake CoH servers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 7 months ago
Looks like he is going to make it. Will post more about it tomorrow.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 7 months ago
Dam, tickets are no longer available. Should of jumped on this sooner. Hope who ever is attending from the community has fun though.

6 years 7 months ago
That is a panel I'd like to see. Aside from Champions and DCUO I'm not aware of too many other Superhero MMOs.
1 user said "Thank You!"

6 years 7 months ago
Bearded Coffee Monkey wrote:
That is a panel I'd like to see. Aside from Champions and DCUO I'm not aware of too many other Superhero MMOs.

Lets hope for a recap of some sorts. And no; you got pretty much all of them that are left after CoH/V bit the dust.

• cyanpill
  • Rise of the Pheonix!
  • FounderBronze
6 years 6 months ago
This is coming up this sunday! Some news from the other teams:

On the CoT forums they are asking for questions (cityoftitans.com/forum/questions-pax-panel) feel free to post here and someone will repost there if need be.

And over at the SoH forums, they announced they will be recording (www.shipofheroes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=482) So we will be able to watch after the fact.

I was hopeful it would be broadcast on twitch, but I don't see anything on the event page: www.twitch.tv/event/pax
Backer #261
Check out SEGS, an attempt to remake CoH servers!
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by cyanpill.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
6 years 6 months ago
The asking for questions idea is a good one. We were working on one internally but will do a separate post about it.

Probably will post the finished list as the FAQ I keep meaning to put together! :whistle:
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: AEGIS