RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Game worth getting now?

6 years 6 months ago
Hello everybody I do streaming on Twitch and have been looking for a great game to get into and as a former COH/COV player I have found this game. I was wondering if there are things to do in the game? Also how long does it take to get the game once you donate?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 6 months ago
The game is in early alpha stages, so its very much a work in progress. the devs are working on a major patch right now which should greatly improve it, but remember the game will be in alpha until into next year at least.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

6 years 5 months ago
As a general answer, I've never heard of a Twitch channel for an alpha (or even a closed beta), I doubt anybody would want to see it and I can't imagine any company allowing it.

• ZeeHero
  • Platinum Member
  • FounderBronzeSilver
    Gold
6 years 5 months ago
Meridian wrote:
As a general answer, I've never heard of a Twitch channel for an alpha (or even a closed beta), I doubt anybody would want to see it and I can't imagine any company allowing it.

There is no NDA for this alpha, even so. None of us investors had to sign anything and the devs are ok with us taking screenshots/streaming last I checked.
There is tremendous life and personality in a name. It should be at least as agonized over as any character trait.”
― Travis Beacham

• HotNerd
  • Premium Member
  • I'm allergic to Discord.
  • FounderBronze
6 years 5 months ago
Nice. I twitch stream too. I made a playlist of videos that I linked in my signature. While there is currently not a whole lot gameplay content within Valiance Online, I do enjoy the community interaction found in game. Teaming up and chatting sure do help pass the time by. Although, all of my gameplay was around late July / Early August when the Investor Alpha opened and the first patch was uploaded. I think we're all waiting for the next patch to include gameplay that holds our attention span a bit longer than what's currently available. I'm not sure how many people are on as of recent.
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by HotNerd.

6 years 5 months ago
Alright that's great to hear and yes I understand the game is still in Alpha I was just wondering if they had missions up and ready and what not.
Moderators: AEGIS