RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Wheee

6 years 2 months ago
I was pleasantly surprised to discover Valiance was still going during a web search in December. I had played it in its very early stages when it had all those funky texture problems and all you could do is use really simple powers on generic bad guys spawning on the highway and nearby office park surrounding the central office building with the "mission givers"

I am currently downloading the current version of the alpha, it will be neat to see how it changed. I am encouraged by how the power sets are designed.

Some might look askew at me at mentioning the fact that there are mimics popping up (like the one on a spaceship) is also an encouraging sign. But it has been said imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. If there are people trying to steal the better mousetrap, then it might just be a better mousetrap.

Anyway, I enjoy indie alpha games. They sometimes have these quirky communities, like Project Gorgon and stuff.

See you in the funny papers!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 2 months ago
Welcome to the game, the new changes basically are new structures such as trees and rocks, new fixes and adjust to the current powers avaliable and effects to some attack and their textures.
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Fraile.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: AEGIS