RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Played for the first time today

6 years 1 month ago
Logged into the game this morning and briefly tonight before the downtime. Got to say the game with the current systems integrated seems pretty smooth. Its really alot of little things that tweak the experience in a negative way.

I like how you made a quest map right into the main map. Was wondering if you plan on not instancing those interior mission maps for release?

Noticed I could not jump while auto-running with the num lock key. You can jump but it stops the auto-run.

There was three others on while I was on and we all complained about being able to run but not seeing animations like walking or using powers. It was a motionless slide. Seemed to be fixed once I re-logged the game.

I was actually very surprised not one crash all day playing. Played for a total of about 4 hours today and ya no crashes or bad performance. I'll leave my sys specs in my sig. I was getting about 40-55fps playing at 1080p.

So far very happy with this alpha experience. If this is as bad as the alpha gets and it gets only better this game will be fantastic to say the least at launch.
I do stuff and go places.

System Specs: ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/jjMzyX
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• cyanpill
  • Rise of the Pheonix!
  • FounderBronze
6 years 1 month ago
On the instance/interiors the patch notes said this:
Interiors are abundant with mobs and are mostly void of decoration for the moment. This is to facilitate interior traffic during this current phase of testing, and to further ensure that everyone had combatants to engage and room to traverse the interior space. We're now planning the implementation of interior instancing and are looking to have an early preview available soon.

It's impressive how they could add some higher level mobs and maybe more powers and it would be a better game than most alternatives at this point :cheer:
Backer #261
Check out SEGS, an attempt to remake CoH servers!

• NiteCloak
  • Former SG Leader on CoH Protector Server.
  • Bronze
6 years 1 month ago
And I'm pleased to say I saw you both there!
He thought he was a wit. Well he was half right!

• Fraile
  • Premium Member
  • FounderBronze
6 years 1 month ago
Greetings....
The Raven observes from the sky. He descends as a death God, and he takes the souls they debt for himself...
Moderators: AEGIS