RESEND ACTIVATION EMAIL

If a user exists with the inputted email, an activation email has been sent.

Playable currently?

5 years 9 months ago
Hey guys if I donate is this game currently playable? How much like City of Heroes is this? I've seen some videos but they were pretty old im really psyched to get into a superhero mmo again but im hoping this is in a way close to City of Heroes
The administrator has disabled public write access.

• cyanpill
  • Rise of the Pheonix!
  • FounderBronze
5 years 9 months ago
Right now the server is down for a few days, but once it's back up, you can play if you donate.

How much is it like CoH? That's up to personal preference, there are some aspects that really remind me of CoH, but there's a lot of the game that pretty empty.
Backer #261
Check out SEGS, an attempt to remake CoH servers!

5 years 9 months ago
Would you say it's worth donating in it's current state?

5 years 9 months ago
You shouldn't decide for or against donating based on what you think you'll get to play, it should be based on how much interest you have in the project. Last time I logged on I'd say no, not worth donating if you think you're buying and getting to play a full game now. However, based on helping the development of what the game could be, hell yes donate.

5 years 9 months ago
Yes indeed. I haven't played the alpha yet, but I am patient. My donation was to support development. My wife and I are such staunch CoH people and we miss it so badly, that we've decided to support this and carry through until launch. We don't care if it's ugly or less than complete, even at launch (CoH after all was far less developed initially but grew rapidly).

Game development is relatively difficult, but most of all - time consuming. This team has my full support.
1 user said "Thank You!"

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 9 months ago
Thanks all for your kind words and support!

Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by AEGIS.

5 years 9 months ago
Prolly wrong choice in words when i said worth donating in its current state i should have said worth playing in its current state the game looks great so far and im looking forward to seeing this improve. More then likely ill donate twords this project just wasnt sure if its worth trying to play it and even if you can right now.

5 years 9 months ago
I'm a DirectX dev and a 3D modeler, so I know all about what it takes. I'm rooting for you, because after all - if you succeed, we all win, and most important for me: My wife will play an MMO again. :ohmy:

5 years 9 months ago
Yep - wasn't criticizing you. I understood the question originally - I was just stating my intentions and dishing out verbal support for the dev team, because it is a tough job to build a game of this scope. And I guess because the CoH pain in my house is still unhealed - something has to give!

5 years 9 months ago
Well I think I'll pitch in and grab this and wait until the servers open up, I'm very excited for this!

5 years 9 months ago
I just downloaded the game, any word when it'll be playable again?

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 9 months ago
WeepingRed wrote:

Servers are up!

5 years 9 months ago
AEGIS wrote:
WeepingRed wrote:

Servers are up!

Thanks, I just got my account activated and I've just finished creating my character.

5 years 9 months ago
I still don't have any installation media or a link to media... Can anyone provide one? Fresh install...

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 9 months ago
darktower wrote:
I still don't have any installation media or a link to media... Can anyone provide one? Fresh install...

It's in the investors forum. If you donated you should have access. If not, please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

5 years 9 months ago
How long does it usually take for us to have access to the investor forums? I donated earlier myself but havent received access to anything.

• AEGIS
  • Administrator
5 years 9 months ago
Lkprime wrote:
How long does it usually take for us to have access to the investor forums? I donated earlier myself but havent received access to anything.

If it has been more than 24 hours please email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks!

5 years 9 months ago
Ok I sent them a email.
1 user said "Thank You!"
Moderators: AEGIS